- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dash of salt
- 2 Tbsp melted Coconut oil
- 1 Cup blueberries (Can sub for another fruit and/or add nuts)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Place all ingredients excluding blueberries & almond flour into your food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Add almond flour, blend until smooth.
- Fold in fresh fruits and nuts of your choice.
- Spray muffin tin or mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray (coconut oil, avocado oil, etc.)
- Evenly scoop batter into muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until you get a clean tooth pick.
- Remove from the oven and place on cooling rack.