- 2 Tbsp pea protein powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour (add last)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Toppings of your choice: banana, blueberries, other fresh fruit, shredded coconut flakes, honey, almond butter, crushed walnuts, crushed pecans, etc.
- Mix ingredients (except coconut flour) into a bowl. (Warming the banana in the microwave for ~15 seconds can help it mix better.)
- Warm a pan with coconut or avocado oil.
- Add the coconut flour to the batter last while the pan warms.
- Pour the batter into the warm pan until the bottom is golden brown (~2-3 minutes) and flip for another minute or two until it looks fully cooked.
- Top with fresh fruit, shredded coconut, drizzled almond butter or honey & enjoy!