- 2 cups mixed frozen/fresh berries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- splash of vanilla
- Add ingredients to a pot and simmer until sauce is quite thick (stir so it doesn’t burn or stick to the pot)
- 2 cups cooked navy beans
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Add all ingredients to food processor and mix until smooth.
- Spread mixture into a round spring form tin and bake at 350F for 40 minutes (until cooked fully)
Icing (by @empoweredsustenance)
- Assemble by cutting the cake in half and spreading berry filling on the first layer, carefully spread whipped coconut cream on top of that.
- Place the other half of the cake on top and ice with lemon coconut mouse.
- Decorate with berries, nuts, coconuts, dried fruit, whatever you desire.