- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- SCD safe pizza/tomato sauce (see Condiments page)
- Other SCD safe toppings like mushroom, tomato tomato, basil, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix turkey, seasonings and egg in a large bowl.
- Transfer to a round baking sheet and pat out to desired level of thickness.
- Bake at 400F for 30 minutes or until cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top with pizza sauce and desired toppings.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- You can put on broil for the last few minutes or so to get a crispness.