- ~2 lbs boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite size chunks
- 1/3C honey
- 1/4C OJ
- 1/4C SCD Tomato sauce (like Pomi Tomato Sauce)
- 2 Tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (or more if you’d like more spice)
- 1 head or 4C of cauliflower (some companies like Trader Joe’s sell “riced” cauliflower)
- Put chicken in the oven.
- Blend sauce ingredients in blender or food processor until mixed well, pour in pan on stovetop and cook on medium heat for ~15 minutes until it cooks down into a sauce.
- Buy cauliflower already “riced” or do it yourself by putting chunks of cauliflower in a food processor and mixing until desired size of rice.
- Sautee riced cauliflower in a separate pan until the tenderness of your liking. Add salt to taste.
- Add diced chicken to the sauce and top on a serving of cauliflower rice.