- 1 medium head cauliflower, finely chopped in a food processor (about 6 cups)
- 3 heads green garlic, chopped finely
- Pinch chili pepper flakes
- Few zests of fresh nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup mint leaves, chiffonade
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 6 radishes, julienne
- 1 cup freshly shelled blanched English peas, from about 1 1/2 pound pea pods
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shelled pistachios
- In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil and add in the green garlic for 1 minute. Add the chili flakes.
- Then add in the finely chopped cauliflower. Saute on medium high heat for about 4 minutes.
- Add the peas and nutmeg and warm through.
- Add 3/4 of the mint, parsley lemon zest and season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Place on a platter and garnish with the remaining mint, julienne radish, and pistachios.