From Against All Grain. Makes 10 tortillas.
- 6 large eggs
- 1C unsweetened almond milk (like Three Trees or your own)
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, for pan
- Warm coconut oil in pan with lid on medium-high heat to coat the bottom and sides.
- Whisk ingredients together, let sit for 10 minutes while pan heats.
- Pour 1/4 C of batter into hot pan and gently tilt pan in a circular motion or use spatula to spread the batter thinly across the pan.
- Cook until edges start to lift (~1 minute), gently flip and cook for ~15 more seconds.