- 6 eggs
- 7 tablespoons of palm shortening or coconut oil, melted
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix eggs loosely together.
- Mix in the melted far.
- Pour the almond flour on top of the liquid.
- Spread the baking soda as evenly as possible over the almond flour.
- Drizzle the apple cider vinegar as evenly as possible over the baking soda.
- Mix it all into a batter free from lumps.
- Pour about 1/2 cup into 4, 5″ diameter molds, like these.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes and let them cool before splitting them in half and serving.
- These are to be stored in the refrigerator and can be toasted.